27th Annual Fall Craft Fair - Sat, Nov. 19, 2016 10a-3p
CHS will host our big Fall craft fair on Saturday, November 19, 2016 from 10 am to 3 pm. The band will host more than 130 crafters and vendors who have registered for our event! We will feature a variety of items - Holiday ornaments and gifts, florals and wreaths, wood crafts, painted items, glassware, ceramics, jewelry, knits and hand sewn items, cosmetics and oils, candles and scented items, soaps, local bees wax products and honey, paintings, embroidered gifts, and much, much more.
This is a perfect opportunity to begin your Holiday shopping. The event is free to the public with plenty of parking. Concessions are available which support the Band Boosters.
Vendor spaces are now filled.
Application and payment deadline is October 28th for all vendors who have already made a tentative reservation.
Information for Vendors:
- Entry to the school for set up is after 8am.
- All vendors must bring their own table/chairs for their set up.
- Cafeteria spaces are 8 x 8. Hallway spaces are 6 x 10.
- There will be four main zones - Cafe (green zone), Hallway (yellow and orange zones) and the Auditorium (Blue Zone). Look for signage to locate your space. We will also have staff on hand to assist.
- Do to high demand, we will have both the auditorium entrance and the main entrance open to the public. The event will span the entire area in between.
- Electricity access is limited. If you requested electric - we do our best to place you in the vicinity of an outlet, but we do suggest you bring an extension cord/power strip.
- Registration for our spring event will open Saturday (event will be held Saturday, April 8th from 10am to 3pm). We will be utilizing ELECTRONIC registration for the future. We will walk anyone through this process who needs assistance.
- Refer to your email for space reservation and specific instructions about entry doors (emailed the info Sun, 11/13/16).
- If you do not have an email or did not receive the email (check your span folder), the listing of vendor and spaces is below.
|File Size:||19 kb|
Interested in sponsorship?
CHS Marching Cougars are always interested in sponsorship opportunities. We are happy to partner with local businesses in a variety of ways that will benefit both the band and our generous donors.
Advertisement on our Vehicle or during one of our events
Sponsoring the Motors for Music Car Show (deadline 9/10/16)
Partnering with our band for a fundraising event
Please contact us if you are interested in any advertisement opportunities!